Cinema 4D/Redshift/After Effects Artist/Remote Contract
Starfire is currently looking for an experienced and talented C4D Artist to join our team. This a per project contract position. Not full time. The role will be to work remote on a variety of 3D product and medical animations. You can live anywhere in the USA. Sorry no international applications.
- Create storyboards and animatics
- Import CAD based models for animation
- Rig, texture and animate CAD models
- Attending client meetings and involvement with initial pitches and concepts, through to project completion
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex CGI and VFX projects
- Complete high quality work, on time and to specification
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 2 years proven and demonstrable experience in 3D product animation.
- Excellent knowledge of Cinema 4D/Redshift, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
- Highly proficient at 3D modeling and animation in C4D.
- In-depth knowledge of VFX techniques, workflow
- Excellent understanding of CG techniques and technologies
- Excellent lighting and rendering skills (Redshift preferred)
- Knowledge of advanced 3D modelling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging
- Creative and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit a cover letter, resume and online reel to email@example.com. Rates will be based on experience.
Thanks and good luck. Coleman